The Powerline PFT100 Functional Trainer offers dual 160 lb. weight stacks and two vertically adjustable pulleys that swivel smoothly through a 180-degree range of motion. The no-cable change design allows you to go from exercise to exercise quickly. The PFT100 features 20 different starting positions with 3.2” hole spacing.
The Powerline Functional trainer provides true isolateral-based movements so that users can target a wide variety of muscles and attain their strength training, performance, flexibility and rehabilitation goals. Two adjustable nylon cable handles are also included with the unit allowing you instant access to a number of exercises including low and high cable crossovers, biceps curls, triceps pressdown, triceps extension, glute kickback, rows, delt raises, trunk twists and more! Add a bench, stability ball, or any of our cable attachments for even more workout variety.
- Two 160 lb. weight stack - Optional dual 210 lb. weight stacks upgrade
- Vertically adjustable pulleys
- Traveling pulleys swivel smoothly through 180-degree range of motion
- 1/2 to 1 weight ratio
- Chinning bar included
- Integrated accessory bar storage
- Warranty: Powerline 10 years on frame - 1 year on all other parts
- Dimensions: 42.3” D x 62.6” W x 83” H
- Dimensions Between Pulleys: 52”
- Product Weight: 476 lbs.