The Powerline Half Rack gym set up includes several attachments which expand the exercise options available to the user. The Powerline racks are designed for home gym use and are perfect for basement or garage gym set ups. This set up includes the extended version PPR500 Half Rack with the Lat and Low Row attachment. The landmine attachment adds more functional training options and band pegs provide the option for isokinetic training. A u-link attachment is useful as a battle rope anchor for more training variety. A set of pipe & pin safeties is great for heavy work inside the rack.
The only thing needed to complete this set up is a barbell, battle rope, bench, weights or bumper plates, and a set of power bands.
- Powerline Half rack with Extension and Lat Attachment
- Includes J-cups and safety spotter arms, pipe & pin safeties and band pegs
- U-link and landmine attachments also included
- 2”x2” heavy gauge steel frame
- 2” hole spacing for j-cups and safety spotter arms
- Weight 250 lbs.
- Dimensions: 71"”D x 71”W x 83”H
- Weight Capacity: 700 lbs.
- Warranty: Powerline 10-Year Home Warranty
- Does NOT include weights, barbell or bench