The Viking 2 AR Fluid Rowing Machine from First Degree Fitness is suited for home or light commercial use fitness facilities. The Viking 2 uses water as resistance to create the most realistic on the water experience possible and the frame is made from American Ash wood. A great machine for a complete upper body and cardio workout. A favorite of the Crossfit crowd and a great machine for any individual regardless of your specific training method.
- Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial.
- "No dead spots". Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.
- Monitor - Multilevel Computer complete with USB port displays: Time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training and (optional) heart rate.
- Footboard - Height Adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Frame: Ethically produced from solid American Ash wood construction.
- Durable belt drive - smooth, clean, quiet and again maintenance free.
- Handle - Deluxe ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimized strain on forearms, wrists and hands.
- Seat: Smooth and silent seat action. Seat shapes to the user. Textured finish prevents slipping.
- Simplified assembly and virtually maintenance free. The solid construction makes this perfect for any application Â home or health club.
- Best emulation, with the sensory stimulation of the sight, sound and feel of real on-water rowing.
- Low impact, non-jarring whole body cardio-respiratory workout.
- Max User Weight: 330 lbs
- Dimensions: 84"L x 22"W x 21"H
- Stands up for storage
- Product Weight: 72 lbs
- Warranty: 5 years on frame, 3 years on tank and seals. 2 years on non-wearing components and 1 year on all other components of a wearing nature